Friday, June 26, 2015

I'm back & Scratchboard Butterfly!

 

Hi guys! I've been MIA for quite a while! & So many new things have happened. Number one: I started a new job almost 3 months ago, with a lot of friendly new people. I'm really loving it! 
If there's one thing you should know about me, is that I'm an introvert. Like total homebody sometimes. But at the same time, I really contradict myself. I love being alone. Yes, that whole "people take my energy and I need to get away to recharge" thing is really true. But I've realized that like with my first job, as well as with the job I currently have, I need to be out with people. It's good for me. 
As much as I love my alone time, company is not so bad. 
Here's a scratchboard I made for one of my aunt's on her birthday, back when I was in high school. We literally used a blade basically taped to a popsicle stick for this in class, instead of an x-acto knife! haha I guess it was for our safety? I'll never know. My dad later bought me my own little kit though, no worries!
I hope to be back more often and keep you updated on some of the pieces I've been working on!

Love ya lots!
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment