Saturday, July 5, 2014

Here I go, My first post!



"To Draw, You Must Close Your Eyes And Sing." -Pablo Picasso (probably my favorite quote of all time)

So I've been wanting to start a blog for a while now, and I finally got the guts to do it!

I love to create. Making things with my hands. I feel it is my purpose in life. It has always been a very spiritual thing for me, to paint.  I know that without God I wouldn't have this talent, or anything else for that matter.  But mostly I know that if I wasn't doing it for Him, nothing would turn out right. I first discovered this amazing feeling when I finished a mural at our church, it is about 24 feet in width and took me two days to complete it.

I also like to sew. Ahhhh. It's a new thing I've been working on for the past couple of years.  When I received two, yes TWO sewing machines in perfect condition from a complete stranger! I knew it was meant to be. I recently opened an Etsy shop where I sell things I've sewn, like scarves and jeans I've turned into denim skirts. In case you want to check it out here.

I feel a complete satisfaction while working on something, I love to stay busy.  So may it be painting, sewing, or any of my projects for around the house or church, you'll see a glimpse and much more of it all here. Enjoy!

Love ya lots!
Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment