Saturday, July 5, 2014

Red, White & Blue!


Happy Birthday America!  I just love how this video of fireworks turned out! Yesterday was pretty awesome.  A total family day. Mom made some homemade delicious burgers with pineapple... I want more!


We also had sooo much yummy fruit, which is a staple in our house, we cannot live without it.
The day was pretty calm, then in the evening the sis and I went to the fairgrounds to enjoy the activities and of course the fireworks.


I had a great time over all, I had the chance to watch a Roller Derby game, which I never had before. Then, the Historic Fly Over took place about half and hour after the game.


The salute to the Veterans was next. Lastly the fireworks, where we got a really great spot to watch! It seriously was magical.





I hope you all had a great Fourth of July with your loved ones and had yourselves some yummy food!

Love ya lots,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment